Agpulse CardamomKit: A Micro and Macro Nutrient Enriched Bio-organic fertilizer capsule for cardamom crops.
1. Pack of Organic Fertilizer and Herbal extracts for seed Treatment. (500 ml x 2)
This pack should be mixed with sufficient water and the seeds dipped in the solution for a period of one hour. Shade dry and broadcast over the nursery bed.
2. Pack of Organic Granules with Seaweed extract, Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria, etc for Field/nursery bed Preparation. (10 Kg x 2)
– Nursery Preparation: This package should be applied directly to the nursery bed by mixing with 100 kgs of FYM/compost before seed application.
– Field Preparation: To be applied to the field after mixing with around 200-400 kgs of FYM/compost before transplantation.
3. Pack of Bio-fertilizer cultures. (1 Kg x 2)
To be applied during tilling and land preparation
4. Pack of Bio-control Agents (1 Kg x 2)
Two applications as preventive measure, first after 45 days of transplantation and second after 90 days
5. Pack of Selected Herbal ingredients to control Pests and Diseases. (500 ml x 3)
To be applied during any incidence of pest or disease.
6. Pack of crop specific micronutrient enriched Liquid fertilizer for Crop enhancement. (2 L x 2)
Three foliar sprays timed at 30, 60 and 90 days of crop. Last application at the advent of flowering
7. Pack of Plant growth and Yield enhancers derived from Plants. (1 L x 1)
During flowering stage and 7-10 days after the emergence of panicle
8. Pack of Nematode and soil bug controllers (1 L x 3)
During Tilling and after 30 days of planting, additional dose after 60 days during monsoon
Total Weight of Package is 34.5 Kgs.
- Improves plant growth and yields.
- Improves the immunity of the plants.
- Increases size of pod and weight of pods.
- Improves aromatic content of the pod.
- Improves flavour profile of the cardamom pods.
- Improves soil fertility, soil VAM, earthworm activity, humification, water holding capacity of the soil.
- Improves the pest resistance of plants.
- Reduces production cost.
- Remediates soil and reduces the burden on environment.
Packaging: PP Drum.
Area: 1 Acre.
Shelf Life: 1 Year from Date of Mfg.
Storage: Cool dark place away from moisture, heat and rodents.
Contact for detailed product application and rates: firstname.lastname@example.org