Vridhak – Plant Growth Promoter
VRIDHAK growth promoter is a unique tonic for plants developed from Indian medicinal herbs. It creates curative and therapeutic effect in plants and is highly suitable for all types of farming. The provided growth promoter is widely utilized in growth and development of all crops in during all three stages of crop growth. It has been widely used in crops such as cotton, pulses, paddy, sugarcane and oil seed crops. It helps in ensuring increased plant size and enhancing the flowering, therefore higher yield. Vridhak – Plant Growth Promoter is highly admired for its no adulteration, long shelf life and purity. VRIDHAK has ability to generate more food for development which ultimately results in better growth and yield. It cures soil fertility and its natural enzymes acts as a growth promoter at any stage of crops.
Ingredients: Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica), Aloe Vera, Seaweed , Citric Acid.
- 35-40 mL VRIDHAK should mix in 15 Liters of water, 1 Pump. Shake the bottle well at the time of application.
- Spray VRIDHAK in evening for best results.
- Can be mixed with all organic pest control products.
- Do not Mix with Chemical Pesticides.
Note: Regular Spray at 20 days interval leads to maximum crop yield.
Main Crops: Cereals, pulses & legumes, oilseeds, fruits, vegetables, fodder, fiber, flowers, green house, forestry etc. to non-crop spectrum of lawns, indoor plants, golf turf, etc.
- Enhances Root Growth And Increase Absorption Capacity Of Nutrients From Soil.
- Revitalize Plants By Regulating And Stimulating Plant Hormonal System.
- Rejuvenate Plant By Enhancing Enzymatic Plant Functions.
- Make Crop Withstand Stress Conditions, stops flower dropping, hence more yield.
Available Sizes: 250 mL, 500 mL, 1L, 5L (other bulk packaging is available on demand).